BPA Insurance Through Westpoint
APPLY ONLINE OR BY MAIL
INSURANCE COVERAGE IS MANDATORY FOR ALL YOUTH TEAMS. Proof of Team Insurance must be provided to Directors. Teams must have a policy that covers secondary liability and a secondary accident coverage in case a player is injured. BPA/Westpoint Insurance meets these requirements.
BPA has worked with Westpoint Insurance to help our youth teams with their insurance needs.
There is a slight increase in the premium for 2022-2023, but the BPA/Westpoint Insurance will now cover teams for all amateur play and practice. This includes secondary General Liability and secondary Accidental Medical insurance.
– Teams must have a 2023 BPA Membership number to purchase a policy.
– Coverage will follow all players listed on the BPA Team Waiver or BPA Online roster for all amateur play for BPA associated events.
Coverage follows players for non-BPA events if the event organizer accepts the BPA/Westpoint Insurance.
Teams should contact the organizer of the event to ensure they accept the policy.
Players must be listed on the BPA Team Waiver or BPA Online Roster to be covered.
– As always, this coverage does NOT cover the team or league for running or holding tournaments, scrimmages, or friendlies.
Important Note: If you are an BPA LEAGUE that needs insurance and teams will only be playing within your league, please contact your State Director.
NSA-BPA National Office
APPLYING FOR INSURANCE COVERAGE:
Purchasing Westpoint Insurance at our discounted rates is a benefit of your team’s membership with BPA.
To purchase, you will need to supply Westpoint with your Team’s Membership (sanction) Number for the current season.
APPLY ONLINE or BY MAIL:
1) ONLINE APPLICATION and ONLINE PAYMENT OPTION
2) PRINT THE PDF BROCHURE – MAIL the APPLICATION & PAYMENT OPTION
(You will need a PDF reader to view and print the PDF files. To install the free Adobe reader, please click the link below)
Get Acrobat Reader
NSA INSURANCE OPTION #1: Click the link below for the Online Application and Payment Option.
PLEASE ALLOW 24 – 48 HOURS FOR PROCESSING
Team / League ONLINE Application
BPA INSURANCE OPTION #2: Print the PDF listed below, complete and mail.
PLEASE ALLOW 7 – 10 DAYS FOR DELIVERY AND PROCESSING
Team / League Application – PDF
Please mail printed applications to the address below.
Make all checks payable to: Westpoint Insurance Group, LTD.*
Mail to: Westpoint Insurance Group
P. O. Box 1495
Bridgeview, IL 60455-0495
Toll Free: 800-318-7709 Fax: 708-636-3915
For COVERAGE or CLAIM INQUIRIES:
Angela @ 800-318-7709
** PLEASE NOTE **
- Before filing a claim form, please inquire how to file a claim.
- Participant Claim Form – Contact Westpoint – Angela at 1-800-318-7709
- Umpire Claim Form – Contact Westpoint – Angela at 1-800-318-7709